HypnoBirthing© is a comprehensive class that focuses on relaxation and breathing techniques that can be used during any kind of birth, whether your goal is a medication-free birth or if you are wanting an epidural but need something to get you through until you can get it, which can sometimes be a while. The material is taught over a five-week series, once a week. Each class is 2.5 hours. I teach it because I had my first baby without taking a childbirth class and my second baby after taking HypnoBirthing and I was absolutely amazed at the difference not only I experienced but also my partner. After taking HypnoBirthing classes my husband had a solid set of techniques to physically and emotionally support me during the birth of our daughter. He felt much more prepared and was therefore much more involved in the birthing process, drawing us closer together as a couple than we ever have been.
This Childbirth Class Includes:
● Your own copy of the 302-page HypnoBirthing Text, HypnoBirthing– The Mongan Method
● 5 information-packed class meetings, helping you to understand why labor doesn’t have to hurt
● 5 professionally written scripts for your home practice
● 2 CD’s for your relaxation, stress reduction, and bonding (Including the program cornerstone disk, Rainbow Relaxation)
● A set of Birth Prompts for your birth Companion
● Several deep relaxation techniques for use during birthing, plus
● Special calm breathing methods for use throughout labor and during the birth
● Body toning exercises and practice
BONUS: Exclusive membership to ongoing HypnoMom support group with monthly mom to mom support and educational meet-ups with occasional guest speakers.
How the mind and emotions affect the body ♦ Why labor hurts and why it doesn’t have to ♦ Releasing fear, the enemy of labor ♦ Preparing your mind and body for birthing ♦ Avoiding artificial induction and episiotomy ♦ Developing ultimate-depth relaxation ♦ Understanding the stages of labor ♦ Preparing your Birth Plan and all your options ♦ How to avoid common interventions but what to expect if they are needed ♦ Changing to a positive mindset about birth ♦ Tapping Nature’s own painkillers, Endorphin ♦ Breathing your baby down for birth ♦ Postpartum care for mom and baby ♦ Breastfeeding through the first six weeks or so ♦
To sign up for class and reserve your spot you only need to pay a $100 deposit. The remaining balance of $199 can be paid anytime before your first class.
- Click the link below and pick which HypnoBirthing childbirth education class series you would like to attend.
- Follow the checkout instructions. I do accept HSA and FSA accounts and always check with your insurance to see if they will cover the class.
- I will send you an email with class info after you sign up. I look forward to meeting you!