Childbirth Basics Class
The Phases of Labor
Instead of being fearful of childbirth take this quick and convenient online childbirth class and take away that fear of the unknown through education. Learn what to expect and how to handle it through this course. When we take away fear we release beneficial hormones in our bodies that help childbirth go faster and be more comfortable.
Make sure to watch with your birth support person as well (or a support person is highly encouraged to take this on their own) so that they can learn what their very important role will look like and many tips and coping techniques they can guide the laboring mom in, as well as, how to communicate with mom and staff, such as doctors, midwives, and nurses.
In this course you will learn:
- How to know it is true labor and signs of labor starting
- What to do when labor begins and coping techniques for this stage
- Tips for the birth support person and how to communicate with mom to know what she needs from you
- Transferring to your birth location and how to make it easy on mom
- Getting settled into your birth location and birthing positions
- How to communicate with birthing professionals such as doctors, nurses, and midwives, what questions to ask and how to get all the information to make a confident, informed decision that you won’t regret
- The Pro’s and Con’s of many choices you will need to make
- Transition coping techniques and how the support person can help by doing this one important thing
- How to push during the pushing phase of labor to prevent tearing
- Care choices for a baby immediately following birth such as delayed cord clamping, skin to skin contact, and vernix
- Birthing the placenta and how to reduce the risk of postpartum hemorrhage (bleeding too much) for mom after childbirth
Organic Birthing in the Hospital Class
Have the birth YOU choose while in the hospital, with or without drugs
Most of my students over the years are birthing in the hospitals, but still wanting to birth on their terms, or perhaps without the assistance of drugs, but with the medical backup of the hospital… just in case.
So I have created this super convenient online childbirth class that is precisely for these mamas. The ones who want to be in a hospital but know ALL their options and know the more natural ways of going about birthing in a hospital….the BETTER ways of getting an epidural, the BETTER ways of going about an induction and reducing the risk for baby and mother.
This information will COMPLETELY change your experience and prevent you from repeating the horror birth stories you hear from your girlfriends and female family members so that you can have a comfortable, joyful experience of the best of both worlds to start out your new family.
My unique background of working in this hospital environment plus birthing my own four babies in all the different settings including two hospital births, allows me to share valuable insight on how to navigate the twists and turns of the hospital and teach you all you need to know including how to be your own advocate and create a collaborative environment.
In this course you will learn:
- You will learn how to have the birth YOU choose while in the hospital, whether that is with or without drugs.
- How hormones work during labor and how to work with your body instead of against it
- How to find the right doctor and hospital to support your goals
- The role of the birth support person
- Coping techniques to labor at home before heading in such as relaxation, visualization, and breathing
- Making the transition from home to hospital easy peasy on mom
- How to set up your hospital room to feel like a spa instead of a hospital
- Guidelines to keep you low risk and how to prevent stress during prenatal exams
- Your options when it comes to Group B strep testing, ultrasounds, high blood pressure, Gestational Diabetes testing, Inductions and epidurals
- Your legal patient rights, what the hospital can and can’t make you do
- Birth positions and ways to use the hospital bed, shower, tub, birth ball, to comfort yourself
- Creating a birth plan or what I like to call the preference sheet
- Options when it comes to IV’s, eating and drinking, monitoring, episiotomy, and many more
- Postpartum care for baby such as suctioning, the vitamin K shot, eye ointment, bathing, and breastfeeding
Pre-Launch Sale $99! Exclusive to only the first 20 mama’s, purchase this class(released to you Jan 25th) and recieve the Childbirth Basics class immediatly for FREE, as well as, one phone consultation with Tara! Class to be released to the public Feburary 2020.